Blockchain is a network that records information in a manner that makes it impossible to alter, hack or elude the network. Each block in the chain contains a number of transactions, and every time a new transaction occurs on the blockchain, a record of that transaction is added to every participant’s ledger which makes the system trustworthy and transparent.
- Blockchain supply chain management
- Private Blockchain configurations
- Public Blockchain support
- Architecting and developing Decentralized applications
- Leveraging IoT, Blockchain, and ML solutions
- Open source blockchain platforms: Hyperledger Umbrella, specifically fabric, ethereum.
- Open source containerization platforms: Docker and Kubernetes.
- Languages: Solidity, Golang
- Wallets: Mist, Metamask.
- IDE: Remix
- Testing and deployment: Geth, Truffle, Ganache, and Blockchain Testnet.